Hydravalve (UK) Ltd is a family run business with over 27 year experience supplying valves and actuation to the process pipework market. I have headed the business up from its creation and developed an experienced team at Hydravalve, together with strong strategic relationships with leading industry brands. Our mission has always been to provide customers with unrivalled levels of service, technical expertise and high quality products.
The team at Hydravalve are extremely proud of our customer satisfaction levels and following significant investment into the business in 2016, we look to strengthen our position in the market and further enhance:
- Training & development: Enabling the team to provide outstanding technical assistance and bespoke solutions.
- Product range: Providing our customers with the widest ever choice of process valves, pneumatic and electric actuators.
- Largest ever stock holding: A recent investment in 5 Kardex Remstar machines provides efficient delivery of your orders from our 12,000 sq ft unit in the West Midlands.
- Prompt shipping of orders to all customers around the world: with FREE UK next day delivery on orders placed online over £200.
Hydravalve are official distributors for major brands in the manual valve and actuation industry, including Brandoni, CMO, Crane, Genebre, Haitima, itap, Prisma, RuB valves. Due to our commitment to continuously developing product ranges with ISO approved suppliers we are a long standing supplier partner to major companies across numerous industries including:- original equipment manufacturers, in paint production, paint spraying, mixing, foundry, food and beverage, industrial washing and hydraulic industries.
We have tremendous customer satisfaction levels and our technical expertise, in-house valve actuation assembly facility and ability to provide the full one-stop shop for your process valve needs, ensures we are our customers’ first choice. From a single valve to a complex project, meeting our customer requirements is always our top priority. To support this philosophy we offer:
- Valves which can be supplied with material and test certification or certificates of conformity. Silicon free and also grease free for critical applications.
- Valves which can be pneumatically, electrically and hydraulically actuated in various specifications including ATEX in all zones, explosion proof, intrinsically safe, and in most cases from stock giving a vital next day service.
- Actuators available in aluminium, plastic and stainless steel, with additional ancillary equipment, including NAMUR solenoids, switch boxes, positioners, quick exhaust valves and silencers.
- A large range of solenoid valves are also available in brass, stainless steel and some plastic materials, in various voltages.
Our team has a strong customer focus and their commitment & teamwork make them one of our strongest assets and underpin Hydravalve’s exceptional customer satisfaction levels. In addition, the investment now provides us with a significant extended family who have a plethora of experience in various disciplines across the fluid power industry.
Finally I would like to take the opportunity to thank all of our customers for their loyalty, valued custom, feedback and support. Without this, we would not be able to share our exciting new developments.
Hydravalve also stock a wide range of tube, and fittings, for the hydraulic, dairy and pneumatic industries including the following.
And many more products.
If your requirements are not in this list or in our 1400 page catalogue and price list please ask.
Thank you for reading.