2 Piece Stainless Steel Lockable Ball Valve Male x Female
Model 789 Stainless Steel 2 Piece Lockable Ball Valve Male x Female
Made from 316 stainless steel, the model 789 is a popular stainless steel option when male x female threads are required. Due to the 316 stainless steel ball and a PTFE filled with 3% glass seat, the 789 model is suitable for various industries such as chemical and pharmaceutical, petrochemical, hydraulic and compressed air systems. The male x female ball valve also features a locking lever so the valve can be locked in either the open or closed position and also has a blowout proof stem.
- Available in sizes 1/4" to 2"
- PTFE filled with 3% glass seat
- BSP male x female threads
- Full bore
- Working temperature: -20°C to +180°C
- Maximum working pressure: 63 bar up to 3/4", 50 bar for 1" and 1.1/4" and 40 bar for 1.1/2" upwards