3 Piece Carbon Steel Full Bore Ball Valve Lloyd's Register Approval
Series 796 3 Piece Carbon Steel Full Bore Ball Valve Lloyd's Register Approval
The series 796 HUK Valves range is a 3 piece design carbon steel ball valve that is available in BSP, NPT, butt weld or socket weld end connections. The valve features a blowout proof stem and also a locking lever that allows the valve to be locked in either the open or closed position. The series 796 also has the Lloyd's Register approval so is quality assured for ships, offshore structures and shore-based installations. The carbon steel 3 piece ball valve is also suitable for general and process applications.
Please note, the maximum working pressure for compressed air up to 1" is 20 bar and for 1.1/4" upwards is 10 bar.
- Available in sizes 1/4" to 4"
- PTFE filled with 15% glass fiber
- BSP, NPT, socket weld or butt weld end connections
- Full bore
- Working temperature: -20°C to +180°C
- Maximum working pressure: 63 bar up to 3/4", 40 bar for 1" to 2", 25 bar for 2.1/2" to 3" and 20 bar for 4"