3 Piece Carbon Steel Full Bore Fire Safe Direct Mount Ball Valve
Haitima Series KMD 3 Piece Carbon Steel Full Bore Fire Safe Direct Mount Ball Valve
Haitima series KMD 3 piece design carbon steel ball valve available in BSPP, NPT, butt weld or socket weld end connections. The flagship Haitima screwed ball valve that is trusted and specified in many industries due to the numerous certifications such as ATEX approved with an anti-static device, Fire Safe API 607, DNV certified for the 2013KMD range and NACE MR0175. The KMD range has an ISO 5211 top which allows for direct mounting when assembling a pneumatic or electric actuator. The WCB carbon steel ball valve has a 316 stainless steel ball and features a blowout proof stem with the ability to lock the lever also. The carbon steel KMD range is also suitable for saturated steam up to 12 bar.
- Available in sizes 1/2" to 3"
- WCB carbon steel body with a CTFE seat and graphite packing
- BSPP, NPT, butt weld or socket weld end connections
- Locking lever
- Working temperature: -20°C to +220°C
- Maximum working pressure: 138 bar (1/2" to 1"), 103 bar (1.1/4" to 2") or 63 bar (2.1/2" upwards)
- ATEX approved
- Fire Safe API 607 4th edition
- DNV certified (2013KMD only)
- NACE MR0175