3 Piece Stainless Steel Full Bore Fire Safe Direct Mount Ball Valve
Haitima Series KMD 3 Piece Stainless Steel Full Bore Fire Safe Direct Mount Ball Valve
Haitima series KMD stainless steel 3 piece design available in BSPP, NPT, butt weld or socket weld end connections. The flagship Haitima screwed ball valve that is trusted and specified in many industries due to the numerous certifications it holds such as ATEX approved with an anti-static device, Fire Safe API 607, DNV certified for the 2013KMD range and NACE MR0175. With an ISO 5211 pad it allows for direct mounting for pneumatic and electric actuators. The 316 stainless steel ball valve features a blowout proof stem and a lockable lever handle. The KMD range is also suitable for saturated steam up to 12 bar.
- Available in sizes 1/2" to 3"
- Stainless steel body with a CTFE seat and graphite packing
- BSPP, NPT, butt weld or socket weld end connections
- Locking lever
- Working temperature: -20°C to +220°C
- Maximum working pressure: 138 bar (1/2" to 1"), 103 bar (1.1/4" to 2") or 63 bar (2.1/2" upwards)
- ATEX approved
- Fire Safe API 607 4th edition
- DNV certified (2013KMD only)
- NACE MR0175