3 Way Bottom Entry Brass Ball Valve
Model 534 / 535 3 Way Bottom Entry Brass Ball Valve
The model 534 / 535 from HUK Valves is a 3 way bottom entry nickel plated brass ball valve that is available in L or T port configurations. Suitable for applications such as domestic water services, heating and air-conditioning plants and compressed air systems. The quality of the 3 way bottom entry ball valve is approved by Bureau Veritas. The L port configuration is a full flow version and the T port configuration is a reduced bore design.
Flow paths are possible in 3 positions. For more information on flow paths, please contact technical sales.
- Available in sizes 1/4" to 3"
- PTFE seat and packing
- BSP threads
- Full bore (534 - L port) and reduced bore (535 - T port)
- Available in L or T port configurations
- Bureau Veritas certification
- Working temperature: -10°C to +100°C
- Maximum working pressure: 25 bar