3 Way PN16 Flanged Carbon Steel Direct Mount Ball Valve
3 Way PN16 Flanged Carbon Steel Direct Mount Full Bore Ball Valve
HUK Valves series 783/784 flanged PN16 3 way ball valve available in L or T port configurations. With a blowout proof stem and a double anti-static device the ball valve holds ATEX and Lloyd's register approvals. Therefore, is suitable for marine, offshore and hazardous areas. The 783/784 series is also suitable for HVAC, chemical, petrochemical, water, hydraulic and compressed air industries. Due to the direct mount ISO 5211 pad, it can be assembled with a pneumatic or electric actuator easily. For torque figures, please refer to the technical information tab.
It is worth noting, from 4" upwards the 783/784 series comes standard as a trunnion mounted ball valve.
For more information on flow paths, please contact technical sales.
- Available in sizes 1" to 6"
- Carbon steel body with a 316 stainless steel ball
- PTFE filled with 15% glass seat
- PN16 flanged ends
- Available in L or T port configurations
- ATEX and Lloyd's register approvals
- Working temperature: -20°C to +150°C
- Maximum working pressure: 16 bar
|Size||Torque Figure (Nm) - Excluding Safety|