3 Way PVC-U Ball Valve
Coraplax 3 Way PVC-U Full Bore Ball Valve
The Coraplax 3 way PVC-U ball valve is available in L or T port configurations with EPDM or FPM seals and either metric, imperial solvent weld or BSP female end connections. Primarily used for isolation and diversion in pipelines for industrial and process industries. PVC-U is normally specified due to it durability and being a cost efficient option when the media is chemicals. Suitable for use with acids, alkalis, salts and solvents but this is dependant on the concentrate used. For more information on the media and temperature with chemicals, please contact our technical department.
If you require torque figures, please click on the technical information tab.
- Available in sizes 3/8" (16mm) to 2" (63mm)
- PTFE seat
- Available in either EPDM or FPM seals
- Available in metric, imperial solvent weld ends or BSP female ends
- Full bore
- Working temperature: 0°C to +60°C
- Maximum working pressure: 16 bar
|Size||Torque Figure (Nm) - Excluding Safety|