- Valpes ER Plus IP66 Electric Actuator
Starting at £210.00
- Valpes VR Series IP68 Electric Actuator
Starting at £533.51
- Valpes VRX Series IP68 Electric Actuator ATEX Approved
Starting at £686.90
Valpes Electric Actuators
Valpes part of the Watts Water Technologies Group is a European manufacturer of electric actuators. An ISO 9001 manufacturer with product standards such as ATEX, IECEx, CSA / UL, EAC and EACEx. All Valpes electric actuators are manufactuered, assembled and tested in the production plant based in Moirans, near Grenoble.
Hydravalve supply the ER plus, VR and VRX series of electric actuators from Valpes. Please see below more details about each model:
- ER PLUS - 90° IP66 electric actuator, PA6 housing UL 94-V0 with secured manual override for torques ranging from 10 to 100Nm and in accordance with CE-ROHS-REACH Directives. Also available: failsafe, POSI, 3-position and Bluetooth versions.
- VR - 90° IP68 electric actuator, aluminium housing and polyamide PA6 UL 94 V-0 or aluminium (option) cover with manual override by external shaft, for torques from 25 to 75Nm and in accordance with CE-ROHS-REACH Directives. Versions available: failsafe, POSI, POSI-SAFE, 3 position, 3 position safe, ATEX and AXMART®.
- VRX - 90° IP68 electric actuator, aluminium housing and polyamide UL940V0 or aluminium (option) cover with manual override by external shaft or handwheel for torques from 25 to 300Nm. The VRX series is ATEX Zone II 2 GD Ex d IIB T6 certified.
Other series of Valpes actuators such as the ER Premier, VSX, VS, VRA and VSA are also available on request. Please contact sales for more information.