- Prisma Aluminum Double Acting Pneumatic Actuators
Starting at £84.46
- Seal Kit for Prisma PA Actuators
Starting at £17.47
- Prisma Stainless Steel Single Acting Pneumatic Actuators
Starting at £320.81
- Prisma Polyamide Double Acting Pneumatic Actuator
Starting at £73.33
- Prisma Aluminum Single Acting Pneumatic Actuator
Starting at £106.19
- Prisma Aluminium Pneumatic Actuators Single Acting with Open Limiters
Starting at £182.18
- Prisma Aluminium Pneumatic Actuators Double Acting with Open Limiters
Starting at £203.40
- Prisma Aluminium 180 Degree Pneumatic Actuator Single Acting
Starting at £277.31
- Prisma Aluminium 180 Degree Pneumatic Actuator Double Acting
Starting at £242.17
- Prisma Polyamide Single Acting Pneumatic Actuator
Starting at £82.78
- Prisma Stainless Steel Double Acting Pneumatic Actuator
Starting at £271.01
- Seal Kit to suit Prisma PI Pneumatic Actuators
Starting at £24.08
Prisma Pneumatic Actuators
Prisma has become well-known all around the world and is now a point of reference in this industry because of the robustness and reliability of its pneumatic actuators. This success relies on continuously improving the quality and enhancing the development of the pneumatic actuators and also tailoring service to meet the individual requirements of every one of our customers.
Since it was founded in 1980, Prisma has grown remarkably. Over the years, Prisma’s technical knowledge has evolved to offer complete solutions in the automation of valves to control the process of fluid conduction.
Mecanica Prisma Pneumatic Actuators range includes actuators according to different environments of application: Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Polyamide and for High Temperatures. All manufactured according to international norms such as: ISO, DIN, NAMUR, VDE, VDI, ATEX, CE, DNV, PCT, SIL 2 and SIL 3. Prisma manufactures quarter turn (0° to 90°) pneumatic actuators to pilot ball and butterfly valves. Half turn (0° to 180°) pneumatic actuators to pilot 3 three-way ball valves and plug valves. Double acting and spring return torques from 17 to 5043Nm.
Mecanica Prisma is accredited by quality certification ISO-TS-29001.