Brass Ball Valve WRAS Approved with Red Lever
Brass Ball Valve WRAS Approved Red Lever
WRAS approved nickel plated brass ball valve female / female BSPP ISO228 threads. Suitable for applications such as potable water, heating, air-conditioning plants and compressed air systems for isolation shut-off. The quality of the full bore brass valve is approved in the UK under the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS). The valve is designed to be operated vertically or horizontally, it comes with a 3 year warranty and is maintenance free. Red handle lever is as standard, please contact us for green, blue or black levers.
- Available in sizes 1/4" to 4"
- Brass nickel plated body with PTFE seats
- BSPP ISO228 threads
- NBR o-ring
- Working temperature: -10°C to +120°C
- Maximum working pressure: 25 bar
- Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS)