Brass PN40 Rated Full Bore Ball Valve Female / Female
HUK Valves BV12 Brass PN40 Rated Full Bore Ball Valve Female / Female
The popular BV12 brass ball valve from the HUK Valves range, featuring a nickel plated brass body and a chrome plated ball. An economic yet durable option that is suitable for various industries such as domestic water services, heating and air-conditioning plants and compressed air systems. The BV12 ball valve is available as standard with a lever. However, when restricted for space in a system, there is also the option for a wing handle design up to 1" that is available from stock.
- Available in sizes 1/4" to 4"
- PTFE seat and packing
- BSPP female / female threads
- Full bore
- Available lever or wing handle operated
- Working temperature: 0°C to +90°C
- Maximum working pressure: 40 bar