Carbon Steel 3 Piece PN40 Flanged Ball Valve
Carbon Steel 3 Piece PN40 Flanged Full Bore Ball Valve
HUK Valves series 710 flanged PN40 3 piece design ball valve. With a blowout proof stem and an anti-static device the ball valve is ATEX approved so is suitable for use in hazardous areas. Due to the 3 piece design, replacement parts can be issued and the longevity will be increased due to the stainless steel reinforced seats. The series 710 also features a direct mount ISO 5211 pad, allowing direct actuation if required.
- Available in sizes 1/2" to 4"
- Carbon steel body with stainless steel reinforced seats
- PTFE filled with 15% glass seat
- PN40 flanged ends
- ATEX Group II Cat 2
- Anti-static device
- Direct mount ISO 5211
- Working temperature: -20°C to +220°C
- Maximum working pressure: 40 bar