Carbon Steel Lugged and Tapped High Performance Butterfly Valve
Buracco 5590T Carbon Steel Lugged and Tapped High Performance Butterfly Valve
The Buracco series 5590T is a carbon steel lugged and tapped high performance butterfly valve that is suitable for mounting between PN40 flanges. Featuring a double eccentric design and a WCB carbon steel body, the high performance butterfly valve is mechanically strong and holds corrosion resistant coating. The series 5590T features a double eccentric design and hold various approvals such as ATEX, Fire Safe and Bureau Veritas certification. Due to the design and capabilities, the high performance butterfly valve is suitable for general, industrial and process applications as well as hazardous areas. The series 5590T is also tested according to API 598.
Other body, disc and seat materials are also available on request.
- Available in sizes 2" to 16"
- To suit PN40 flanges
- WCB carbon steel body and a 316 stainless steel body
- PTFE seat
- Double eccentric design
- Holds various approvals: ATEX, Fire Safe and Bureau Veritas certification
- Lever or gearbox operated
- Working temperature: -29°C to +225°C
- Maximum working pressure: 50 bar up to 4", 25 bar for 5" to 8" and 20 bar for 10" upwards