Carbon Steel Wafer Pattern Butterfly Valve
HUK Valves Wafer Pattern Butterfly Valve - Carbon Steel Body / Stainless Steel Disc / FPM Liner
The HUK Valves model 2014WI is a carbon steel wafer pattern butterfly valve with a stainless steel disc and FPM liner. The wafer pattern design means it can be mounted between BS 10 Table D/E, PN6/10/16 and ANSI150 flanges. The model also features an ISO mounting top for actuation. The 2014WI butterfly valve is predominately used for hot water and chemicals due to its excellent mechanical properties and good resistance to corrosion and sulfides.
- Available in sizes 1.1/2" to 12"
- To suit BS10 Table D/E, PN6/10/16 and ANSI150 flanges
- Carbon steel body
- 316 stainless steel disc
- FPM liner
- Lockable lever or gearbox operated
- Working temperature: -20°C to +200°C
- Maximum working pressure: 16 bar