Carbon Steel Wafer Pattern High Performance Butterfly Valve
Buracco 5590B Carbon Steel Wafer Pattern High Performance Butterfly Valve
Burraco series 5590B is a carbon steel wafer pattern high performance butterfly valve that is suitable for mounting between PN10/16/25/40 and ANSI150/300 flanges. With a carbon steel body, the high performance butterfly is mechanically strong and holds corrosion resistant coating. Therefore, suitable for general, process and industrial applications. The series 5590B also features a double eccentric design and is tested according to API 598. The quality of the series 5590B is also represented through the Bureau Veritas certification.
An ATEX approved option and other body, disc and seat materials are also available on request.
- Available in sizes 2" to 16"
- To suit PN10/16/25/40 and ANSI150/300 flanges
- WCB carbon steel body and a 316 stainless steel disc
- R-PTFE seat with 25% glass fibre
- Double eccentric design
- Bureau Veritas certification
- Lever or gearbox operated
- Working temperature: -29°C to +225°C
- Maximum working pressure: 50 bar up to 4", 40 bar for 5" to 8" and 25 bar for 10" upwards