CMO PN10/16 Flanged Knife Gate Valve CI Body 304 SS Blade EPDM Seal Handwheel
CMO Series A uni-directional cast iron handwheel operated knife gate valve ATEX approved.
- A1: flanged PN10
- A3: flanged PN16
- Uni-directional wafer design knife gate valve
- Hand wheel operated with rising stem
- One-piece cast body with guides to support gate and seat wedges
- Provides high flow rates with low pressure drop
- This knife gate valve is suitable for liquids that contain a maximum of 5% suspended solids. If used for dry solids in gravity feed applications. It should be installed with the arrow on the body pointing in the opposite direction to the flow
- Designed for applications including paper industry, mining, silo emptying, chemical plants, pumping, food industry and sewage treatment
- Other sizes and flange dimensions on request
- Machinery Directive: DIR 2006/42/EC (MACHINERY)
- Pressure Equipment Directive: DIR 97/23/EC (PED) ART.3.P.3
- Potential Explosive Atmospheres Directive: DIR 94/9/EC (ATEX) CAT.3 ZONE 2 and 22 GD
0°C to +90°C
Maximum Working Pressure:
10 bar: up to 6"
8 bar: 8"
6 bar: 10" to 12"