CMO Series A Knife Gate Valve
CMO Series A Unidirectional Knife Gate Valve
The CMO series A knife gate valve is a one-piece cast iron or stainless steel body with guides to support the gate and seat wedges. The unidirectional wafer design knife gate valve is available in either PN10 or PN16 flanges and a 304 or 316 stainless steel blade. The series A knife gate valve is handwheel operated with a rising stem, the design of the valve also allows it to provide high flow rates with low pressure drops. The CMO series A knife gate valve is suitable for liquids that contain a maximum of 5% suspended solids. Designed for applications such as food, sewage, wastewater, chemical, paper and biogas as well as hazardous areas due to the ATEX Category Zone 2 and 22 GD certification that the series A holds.
Other sizes and flange dimensions are available on request. There is also the option for a non-rising stem version, please contact sales for more information.
- Available in sizes 2" to 12"
- Cast iron or stainless steel body
- Options to suit either PN10 or PN16 flanges
- 304 stainless steel blade for the cast iron model and 316 stainless steel blade for the stainless steel version
- EPDM seat
- ATEX approved
- Working temperature: 0°C to +90°C
- Maximum working pressure: 10 bar up to 10" and 6 bar for 12"