CMO Series AB Knife Gate Valve
CMO Series AB Bidirectional Slurry Knife Gate Valve
The CMO series AB is a one-piece cast body available in either cast iron or stainless steel with guides to support the gate and seat wedges. The bidirectional wafer design knife gate valve is available to suit PN10 or PN16 flanges. The series AB knife gate valve is handwheel operated with a rising stem and either 304 or 316 stainless steel blades. Please note, the cast iron body will have a 304 stainless steel blade and the stainless steel body with have a 316 stainless steel blade. The CMO series AB is suitable for liquids that contain a maximum of 4% suspended solids. Designed and suitable for applications such as mining, silo emptying, chemical plants, AD & biogas, pumping, food and sewage treatment as well as hazardous areas due to the ATEX Category 3, Zone 2 and 22 GD certification.
Other sizes and flange dimensions are available on request. There is also the option for a 316 stainless steel blade option with a cast iron body, please contact sales for more information.
- Available in sizes 2" to 12"
- Cast iron or stainless steel body
- Options to suit either PN10 or PN16 flanges
- 304 stainless steel blade for the cast iron model and 316 stainless steel blade for the stainless steel version
- EPDM seat
- ATEX approved
- Working temperature: 0°C to +90°C
- Maximum working pressure: 10 bar up to 6", 8 bar for 8" and 6 bar for 10" upwards