CMO Series T Knife Gate Valve
CMO Series T Unidirectional Slurry Knife Gate Valve
The CMO series T knife gate valve is a monobloc cast body available in carbon steel or stainless steel with interior slides for optimum movement of the gate during operation. The fully lugged unidirectional knife gate valve is to suit PN10 flanges and the face to face is according to TAPPI standard. The series T knife gate valve is handwheel operated with a rising stem and as with all CMO valves, provides high flow rates with a low pressure drop. This knife gate valve is suitable to work with liquids with a maximum concentration of 6% solids. Designed and suitable for industries including bulk transport, draining plants, water treatment, chemical pants, food sector and mining as well as hazardous areas due to the ATEX Category 3, Zone 2 and 22 GD certification.
Other sizes and flange dimensions are available on request.
- Available in sizes 2" to 12"
- Carbon steel or stainless steel body
- PN10 flanged ends
- 304 stainless steel blade for the carbon steel model and 316 stainless steel blade for the stainless steel version
- EPDM seat
- ATEX approved
- Working temperature: 0°C to +90°C
- Maximum working pressure: 10 bar