Durapipe FIP VKD ABS Double Union Ball Valve
Durapipe FIP VKD ABS DualBlock® 2-Way Double Union Ball Valve
The VKD DualBlock® ball valve by Durapipe FIP is popular in the process and industrial industry due to its capabilities to withstand the most severe chemical applications. With an ABS body, either metric or imperial solvent weld ends and EPDM or FPM seals. The DualBlock® system is patented, the purpose of the DualBlock® is to ensure the union nuts are retained with the aid of the locking device, even under the most strenuous conditions, such as vibration or thermal expansion.
The VKD series can also be actuated with an electric or pneumatic actuator. To achieve actuation, an FIP VKD mounting kit is required, which is available to purchase. Contact our sales team for more information.
Click on the technical information tab to view the torque figures.
- Available in sizes 3/8" (16mm) to 4" (110mm)
- Available in either EPDM or FPM seals
- Available in metric or imperial solvent weld ends
- Full bore
- Working temperature: 1 bar: 0°C to +60°C and 16 bar: 0°C to +20°C
- Maximum working pressure: 16 bar
|Size||Torque Figure (Nm) - Excluding Safety|