Flanged PN16 Ductile Iron Bellows Sealed Globe Valve
Model 476 Flanged PN16 Ductile Iron Bellows Sealed Globe Valve
The model 476 from HUK Valves featured PN16/PN25 RF flanged ends up to 2" and PN16 RF flanged ends for 2.1/2" upwards. The flanged globe valve has a ductile iron body and bonnet with a stainless steel disc, bolted bonnet and a non-rising stem. A handwheel operated valve that is ideal for applications such as hot and cold water, air, oil and saturated steam up to 10 bar. Due to the ATEX Zones 1 & 21, Zones 2 & 22 approval and Bureau Veritas certification, the model 476 is also suitable for use in hazardous areas as well as marine applications.
Please note, for sizes 5" and upwards, the globe valve will be a A216 WCB body.
- Available in sizes 1/2" to 8"
- PN16 RF flanged ends. PN16/PN25 RF flanged ends up to 2"
- Ductile iron EN GJS-400-18 body
- Graphite packing
- ATEX approved
- Bureau Veritas certification
- Working temperature: -10°C to +350°C
- Maximum working pressure: 25 bar up to 2". 16 bar for 2.1/2" upwards