Forged Steel Class 800 Globe Valve
ICP Valves G800 Carbon Steel Class 800 Globe Valve
The ICP Valves model G800 forged steel class 800 globe valve features a bolted bonnet and is available in NPT threads or socket weld end connections. The class 800 valve is designed to BS 5352, tested to API 598 and features an outside screw and yoke. The globe valve is used for isolation and throttling applications due to the handwheel design and the valve also being reduced bore. Suitable for applications such as chemical, high pressure, steam and low and high temperatures. Due to the NACE MR0175 and ATEX Group II, Cat 2 certifications, the class 800 globe valve is also suitable for use in hazardous areas as well as petroleum and natural gas industries.
- Available in sizes 1/2" to 2"
- Available in NPT threads or socket weld ends
- A105, Trim 5 body and an A105 +STL seat
- Flexible graphite and carbon fibre packing
- ATEX approved
- Working temperature: -29°C to +425°C
- Maximum working pressure: 138 bar