Fully Lined PTFE Wafer Pattern Butterfly Valve
HUK Valves Fully Lined PTFE Wafer Pattern Ductile Iron Body Butterfly Valve
The HUK Valves model 2014WP is a fully lined PTFE wafer pattern butterfly valve with a ductile iron body. The extremely versatile and reliable wafer pattern butterfly can be fitted between BS 10 Table D/E, PN6/10/16 and ANSI150 flanges. A fully lined PTFE butterfly is predominately used for corrosive fluids and high-purity applications. The model also features an ISO mounting top for actuation.
- Available in sizes 2" to 12"
- To suit BS10 Table D/E, PN6/10/16 and ANSI150 flanges
- Ductile iron body
- 316 stainless steel coated with a PTFE disc
- PTFE liner
- Lockable lever or gearbox operated
- Working temperature: -40°C to +200°C
- Maximum working pressure: 16 bar