Haitima Double Acting Pneumatic Actuator
Haitima Double Actiung Pneumatic Actuator
2 bar(29 psig) to 8 bar(116 psig)
2. Temperature Ranges
*Std.(NBR 0-rings): -20°C (-4°F) to +80°C (+176°F)
*Lower Temp. (Silicone 0-rings):-40°C (-40°F) to +80°C (+176°F)
*High Temp. (Viton 0-rings): -15°C (+5°F) to +150°C (+300°F)
Note: Special grease is required for low and high temperature service condition.
3.Wide Range Available The actuator range consists of 14 sizes, with torques from 9Nm(80in.lbs) to 3,920Nm (34,660in.lbs) at 6 bar (87 psig) air supply.
4. Operating Media Filtered dry or lubricated air for non-corrosive gas, water or light hydraulic oil. The maximum particle size must not exceed 30 microns.
5. Stroke Adjustment (rand 90° with standard adjustment ± 5°.
6. Lubrication All moving parts are factory lubricated for entire life cycle of actuator.
7. Construction Twin piston rack and pinion actuator design, suitable for indoor and outdoor installation.
8. Connections Bottom drilling complies with ISO 5211/DIN 3337 to match valve. Interface for solenoid valve, shaft top end and top drilling for assembling accessories are in accordance with VDINDE-3845, NAMUR standard.
9. Inspection Every actuator is hydraulically tested, certified and guaranteed for a minimum of 500,000 cycles.
-20°C to +90°C
Maximum Working Temperature: