Hygienic Stainless Steel Butterfly Valve
Hygienic Stainless Steel Butterfly Valve - Manually Operated
The HUK Valves model 2014H is a 316 stainless steel hygienic butterfly valve available in plain butt weld, RJT male and clamp end connections. With a 316 stainless steel disc and a food grade EPDM seat the butterfly valve is suitable for sanitary and hygienic applications. These include food, dairy, brewery and other process hygienic applications. The hygienic butterfly valve features a notch lever design and is suitable option for isolation and throttling of flow.
An actuated option is also available on request. Please contact sales for more information.
- Available in sizes 1" to 4"
- Available in plain butt weld, RJT male and clamp end connections
- 316 stainless steel body and disc
- EPDM seat
- Working temperature: -5°C to +135°C
- Maximum working pressure: 10 bar at +20°C