- HUK High Performance 5590 Wafer Pattern WCB Body Lever Operated
Starting at £475.58
- HUK High Performance 5490G Wafer Pattern Stainless Steel Body Gearbox Operated
Starting at £738.33
- HUK High Performance 5590T Lugged PN40 WCB Body Lever Operated
Starting at £502.71
- HUK High Performance 5490T-G Lugged PN40 Stainless Steel Body Gearbox Operated
Starting at £830.62
- HUK High Performance 5590G Wafer Pattern WCB Body Gearbox Operated
Starting at £564.62
- HUK High Performance 5590T-G Lugged PN40 WCB Body Gearbox Operated
Starting at £591.75
- HUK High Performance 5490B Wafer Pattern Stainless Steel Body Lever Operated
Starting at £649.29
- HUK High Performance 5490T Lugged PN40 Stainless Steel Body Lever Operated
Starting at £741.58
- HUK PN40 Triple offset Butterfly Valve
Starting at £292.80
A butterfly valve is a quater-turn valve that can used as an isolating or throttling valve. The valve design is thin to save space and are to be installed in between flanges.
Manual butterfly valves from Hydravalve UK are supplied either lever or gearbox operated and meet various approvals such as WRAS and Marine. Our HUK valves range includes wafer and lugged design in various body, disc and liner materials. High performance butterfly valves from the European manufacturer Buracco are also available from stock in stainless steel or carbon steel.
Butterfly valves are used in various industries such as industrial, chemical, marine, fire protection, food & beverage and water treatment.