Items 1-16 of 47
- HUK Lugged PN10 Butterfly Valve DI/SS/EPDM
Starting at £184.94
- HUK Wafer Butterfly Valve SS/SS/PTFE on SILICON Lever Operated
Starting at £127.30
- HUK PN16 DI/SS/PTFE on Silicon Lever Operated Lugged Butterfly Valve
Starting at £57.23
- HUK Table E DI/SS/EPDM Lever Operated Lugged Butterfly Valve
Starting at £57.36
- HUK Lugged PN16 Butterfly Valve CS/SS/VITON Gearbox Operated
Starting at £95.87
- HUK Lugged PN16 Butterfly Valve DI/SS/NBR Gearbox Operated
Starting at £133.39
- HUK Lugged PN16 Butterfly Valve SS/SS/VITON Lever Operated
Starting at £155.02
- HUK High Performance 5590 Wafer Pattern WCB Body Lever Operated
Starting at £475.58
- HUK PN16 DI/DI/NBR Lever Operated Lugged Butterfly Valve
Starting at £18.45
A butterfly valve is a quarter-turn valve that can used as an isolating or throttling valve. The valve design is thin to save space and are to be installed in between flanges.
Manual butterfly valves from Hydravalve UK are supplied either lever or gearbox operated & meet various approvals such as WRAS and Marine. Our HUK valves range includes wafer type and lugged design in various body, disc and liner materials. High performance butterfly valves from the European manufacturer Buracco are also available from stock in stainless steel or carbon steel.
Butterfly valves are used in various industries such as industrial, chemical, marine, fire protection, food & beverage and water treatment.