- Flanged PN40 Carbon Steel Bellows Sealed Globe ValveAs low as £140.34
- Flanged PN16 Ductile Iron Bellows Sealed Globe ValveAs low as £129.00
- ANSI150 Flanged Forged Steel Globe Valve ATEX ApprovedAs low as £63.79
- ANSI150 Flanged Stainless Steel Globe ValveAs low as £202.18
- PN16 Flanged Stainless Steel Globe ValveAs low as £211.81
- Stainless Steel Class 800 Globe ValveAs low as £135.84
- Forged Steel Class 800 Globe ValveAs low as £49.62
- Stainless Steel Screwed Globe ValveAs low as £19.32
- Kitz Bronze Screwed Globe Valve
Starting at £7.81
- Flanged PN16 Cast Iron Globe Valve
Starting at £75.05
- HUK Bronze Globe Valve PN32 Rated
Starting at £7.80
A globe valve, is primarily used for regulating flow in a pipeline system. Globe valves are named for their spherical shape in body, with an internal baffle separating the two halves of the body.
To view our range of globe valves in each category, please see the list below, with links to navigate to the correct page.
With shorter strokes and sufficient to good valve throttling, globe valves are Ideal for applications such as water cooling systems, boiler and main steam vents and systems.
To ensure extending service life, low maintenance and safe plant environment, We only stock globe valves from major industry brands in the industry, such as ICP Valves and Haitima Valves. This ensures only the highest quality of materials are used, including stainless steel 316, carbon steel (A216WCB), bronze and ductile iron (GGG40).