- Nabic Fig.500 Bronze High Lift Safety Relief ValveAs low as £214.17
- Nabic Fig 500L Bronze Pressure Relief Valve Dome TopAs low as £214.17
- Nabic Fig 500F Bronze Flanged PN16 High Lift Safety ValveAs low as £507.82
- Nabic Fig 500FN Stainless Steel Pressure Relief ValveAs low as £793.03
- Nabic Fig 500T Bronze Combined Pressure and Temperature Relief ValveAs low as £329.14
- Nabic Fig 542 Bronze Safety Relief Valve with Easing LeverAs low as £208.95
- Nabic Fig 542F Bronze Flanged PN16 Safety Relief Valve with Easing LeverAs low as £559.37
- Nabic Fig 542L Bronze Pressure Relief Valve Dome TopAs low as £210.84
NABIC Pressure Relief Valves
NABIC is a UK manufacturer for safety and pressure relief valves in gunmetal and stainless steel. NABIC valves are suitable for various fluids such as steam, hot water and air ideal for applications such as heater systems, hot water, steam boilers, compressed air systems, pump relief and bypass. NABIC is recognised as an industry standard for commercial and industrial safety and pressure relief valves for hot water applications.
Hydravalve supply the 500 and 542 series of safety pressure relief valves from NABIC. Please see below more details about each model:
- 500 - The NABIC Fig 500 is designed for use on unvented hot water heating systems, where a high capacity, emergency steam relief capability is required. The 500 high lift safety valve is also WRAS approved.
- 542 - The NABIC Fig 542 is an extremely versatile safety relief valve, although primarily designed for the protection of hot water boilers, its wide range of applications make it the ideal general purpose safety valve. The 542 safety relief valve is also WRAS approved.