PVC-U Double Union Ball Valve
Coraplax PVC-U Double Union Full Bore Ball Valve
The Coraplax PVC-U ball valve is a popular plastic valve in our range of products due to its durability and being a cost efficient option. Manufactured and assembled in Barcelona, Spain, the PVC-U double union ball valve is available in metric, imperial solvent weld ends or BSP female ends and is available with either EPDM or FPM seals.
The chemical resistance properties for PVC-U is excellent and can be used with acids, alkalis, salts and solvents but is dependant on the concentrate. For more information on the media and temperature with chemicals, please contact our technical sales team.
Click on the technical information tab to view the torque figures.
- Available in sizes 3/8" (16mm) to 4" (110mm)
- PTFE seat
- Available in either EPDM or FPM seals
- Available in metric, imperial solvent weld ends or BSP female ends
- Full bore
- Working temperature: 0°C to +60°C
- Maximum working pressure: 16 bar up to 2" (63mm) and 10 bar for 2.1/2" (75mm) upwards
|Size||Torque Figure (Nm) - Excluding Safety|