RuB S.6400 Direct Mount Brass Ball Valve WRAS Approved
RuB Valves S.6400 Direct Mount Brass Full Bore Ball Valve WRAS Approved
The popular series 6400 from RuB Valves is a brass ball valve that has a ISO 5211 mounting pad so can be directly actuated with a pneumatic or electric actuator. With ISO 228 threads the series 6400 is also WRAS approved and suitable for use with potable water. The nickel plated brass ball valve is also suitable for applications such as heating and air-conditioning plants and compressed air systems. Please note, if the media is dangerous fluids then the maximum working pressure is 5 bar and the working temperature becomes -20°C to +60°C.
Please click on the technical information tab to view the full list of approvals in various countries that the S.6400 holds.
Torque figures will be displayed in the datasheet that is available to view or save in the downloads tab.
- Available in sizes 1/2" to 4"
- PTFE seat and an FPM o-ring
- ISO 228 threads
- Full bore
- Direct mount ISO 5211
- WRAS approved
- Working temperature: -40°C to +170°C
- Maximum working pressure: 40 bar up to 2" and 30 bar for 2.1/2" upwards
Approved by or in compliance with:
- Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (United Kingdom)
- GOST-R (Russia)
- EAC – Declaration of conformity (Russia-Kazakhstan-Belarus)
- RoHS Compliant (EU)
- Prisma Double Acting Brass WRAS Approved Ball Valve
Starting at £132.13
- Actuated Brass WRAS Ball Valve with Prisma Single Acting Actuator
Starting at £160.69