RuB S.84 EN331 Gas Approved Brass Full Bore Ball Valve
RuB Valves S.84 EN331 Gas Approved Brass Full Bore Ball Valve
The series 84 from RuB Valves features a BSI gas approved brass ball valve with a steel lever and a yellow sleeve indicating it's suitable for gas. The ISO 228 threaded female x female nickel plated brass ball valve has a chrome plated ball for improved longevity and includes a dual sealing system allowing the valve to be operated in either direction and resulting in installation becoming easier. Manufactured in Italy, the S.84 has a blowout proof stem and features no metal to metal moving parts.
Please click on the technical information tab to view the full list of certifications the S.84 holds.
- Available in sizes 1/4" to 4"
- PTFE seat and an FPM o-ring
- ISO 228 threads
- Full bore
- BSI gas approved with a yellow sleeve
- Working temperature: 0°C to +60°C
- Maximum working pressure: 5 bar
Approved by or in compliance with:
- The Australian Gas Association (Australia)
- Factory Mutual (United States)
- SVGW (Swiss)
- GOST-R (Russia)
- EAC – Declaration of conformity (Russia-Kazakhstan-Belarus)
- BSI Group (United Kingdom)
- RoHS Compliant (EU)
- DIN-DVGW (Deutschland) – MOP 5 B 0,1