RuB S.84 EN311 Spring Return Lever Brass Ball Valve
RuB Valves S.84 EN331 Spring Return Brass Full Bore Ball Valve
The series 84 from RuB Valves features a spring return lever so it can be operated normally by rotating the lever 90° but once the handle is released, the valve will shut automatically. Manufactured and designed in Italy, the S.84 is made from nickel plated brass and has a blowout proof stem. Suitable for domestic water services, heating and air-conditioning plants and compressed air systems. Also suitable for use with gas but please note, the valve cannot be used with dangerous gasses above 1".
Please click on the technical information tab to view the full list of certifications the S.84 holds.
- Available in sizes 1/4" to 2"
- PTFE seat and an FPM o-ring
- ISO 228 threads
- Full bore
- Suitable for use with gas
- Working temperature: -40°C to +170°C and 0°C to +60°C (gas)
- Maximum working pressure: 40 bar and 5 bar (gas)
Approved by or in compliance with:
- GOST-R (Russia)
- EAC – Declaration of conformity (Russia-Kazakhstan-Belarus)
- RoHS Compliant (EU)