RuB S.84L EN331 Gas Approved Brass Full Bore Lockable Ball Valve
RuB Valves S.84L EN331 Gas Approved Brass Full Bore Ball Valve
The series 84L from RuB Valves features a BSI gas approved brass ball valve with a locking lever. The locking lever can be locked in either the open or closed position, it is also a patented design due to the ability of the top nut being impossible to remove without a key so it's a true lockable design. The ISO 228 threaded female x female nickel plated brass ball valve includes a dual system that allows installation to become easier as the valve can be operated in either direction. Manufactured in Italy, the S.84L has a blowout proof stem and a silicone free lubricant on all the seals.
The S.84L holds many international certifications, please click on the technical information tab to view the full list.
- Available in sizes 1/4" to 4"
- PTFE seat and an FPM o-ring
- ISO 228 threads
- Full bore
- Locking lever
- BSI gas approved with a yellow sleeve
- Working temperature: 0°C to +60°C
- Maximum working pressure: 5 bar
Approved by or in compliance with:
- The Australian Gas Association (Australia)
- Factory Mutual (United States)
- SVGW (Swiss)
- GOST-R (Russia)
- Hygiene and epidemic center in Moscow city (Russia)
- UkrSepro (Ukraine)
- BSI Group (United Kingdom)
- RoHS Compliant (EU)
- DIN-DVGW (Deutschland)
- EAC - Declaration of conformity (Russia-Kazakhstan-Belarus)