RuB S.84WL WRAS Approved Brass Full Bore Lockable Ball Valve
RuB Valves S.84WL WRAS Approved Brass Full Bore Lockable Ball Valve
Manufactured in Italy, the series S.84WL from RuB Valves is a WRAS approved full bore ball valve with a locking lever and a blue sleeve to indicate it is suitable for use with potable water and process applications. The RuB locking lever is patented due to it being a true lockable lever, that is fully tamper-proof and unique in the market. It can be locked in either the open or closed position and can be installed in either direction due to the dual system design. With a nickel plated body and a chrome plated ball, the ISO 228 threaded ball valve features a blowout proof stem and hold the WRAS certification. If you require the WRAS certificate then please contact our sales team.
Please click on the technical information tab to view the full list of certifications in various countries that the S.84WL holds.
- Available in sizes 1/4" to 4"
- PTFE seat and an EPDM o-ring
- ISO 228 threads
- Full bore
- Locking lever
- WRAS approved with a blue sleeve
- Working temperature: -40°C to +170°C
- Maximum working pressure: 40 bar up to 2" and 30 bar for 2.1/2" upwards
Approved by or in compliance with:
- DVGW (Deutschland)
- Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (United Kingdom)
- GOST-R (Russia)
- EAC – Declaration of conformity (Russia-Kazakhstan-Belarus)
- Attestation de Conformité Sanitaire (France)
- RoHS Compliant (EU)