Stainless Steel Class 800 Gate Valve
ICP Valves C800 Stainless Steel Class 800 Gate Valve
The ICP Valves model C800 stainless steel class 800 gate valve available in NPT threads or socket weld end connections. The class 800 valve conforms to API 602 and features an outside screw and yoke, the bi-directional valve also holds various certification such as ATEX and NACE MR0175. Featuring a A182 F316L, Trim 12 body, the heavy duty class 800 gate valve is selected for the most demanding process applications where isolation of viscous fluids, low and high temperatures or high pressure is required. Suitable for industries such as HVAC, chemical, steam and boiler plants as well as hazardous areas.
- Available in sizes 1/2" to 2"
- Available in NPT threads or socket weld ends
- A182 F316L, Trim 12 body
- Flexible graphite and carbon fibre packing
- ATEX approved
- Working temperature: -50°C to +450°C
- Maximum working pressure: 110 bar