Stainless Steel Lugged and Tapped High Performance Butterfly Valve
Buracco 5490T Stainless Steel Lugged and Tapped High Performance Butterfly Valve
Burraco series 5490T is a stainless steel lugged and tapped high performance butterfly valve is suitable for mounting between PN40 flanges. The series 5490T features a double eccentric design and holds various approvals such as ATEX, Fire Safe and Bureau Veritas certification. Due to this, it is suitable for various applications and is ideal for highly corrosive, hazardous areas, marine, high pressure applications and also offers high temperature resistance. The series 5490T is also tested according to API 598.
Other body, disc and seat materials are also available on request.
- Available in sizes 2" to 16"
- To suit PN40 flanges
- 316 stainless steel body and disc
- PTFE seat
- Double eccentric design
- Holds various approvals: ATEX, Fire Safe and Bureau Veritas certification
- Lever or gearbox operated
- Working temperature: -50°C to +225°C and -50°C to +200°C (Fire Safe)
- Maximum working pressure: 50 bar up to 4", 25 bar for 5" to 8" and 20 bar for 10" upwards