Stainless Steel Wafer Pattern Butterfly Valve
HUK Valves Wafer Pattern Butterfly Valve - Stainless Steel Body / Stainless Steel Disc
The HUK Valves model 2014WS/WT/WU is a stainless steel body and disc wafer pattern butterfly valve that is available with either an EPDM, NBR or PTFE on silicone liner. The wafer pattern design allows mounting to become universal between BS 10 Table D/E, PN6/10/16 and ANSI150 flanges. The model also features an ISO mounting top for actuation. Suitable for a wide range of applications where a stainless steel body is required. These applications include chemical, process, oil, petrochemical and aggressive or corrosive environments.
Please note, the gearbox comes in a cast iron body material as standard. If you require a stainless steel option, please contact sales.
- Available in sizes 1.1/2" to 12"
- To suit BS10 Table D/E, PN6/10/16 and ANSI150 flanges
- 316 stainless steel body
- 316 stainless steel disc
- EPDM, NBR or PTFE on silicone liner
- Lockable lever or gearbox operated
- Working temperature: -20°C to +120°C (2014WS), 0°C to +80°C (2014WT) and -30°C to +180°C (2014WU)
- Maximum working pressure: 16 bar