Stainless Steel Wafer Pattern High Performance Butterfly Valve
Buracco 5490B Stainless Steel Wafer Pattern High Performance Butterfly Valve
Burraco series 5490B is a stainless steel wafer pattern high performance butterfly valve that is suitable for mounting between PN10/16/25/40 and ANSI150/300 flanges. Featuring a double eccentric design and tested according to API 598. The series 5490B also hold the Bureau Veritas certification and is available in lever or gearbox operated. Due to the body, disc and seat properties, the high performance butterfly valve is ideal for highly corrosive, high pressure applications and also offers high temperature resistance. Suitable for chemical, food, general and industrial applications.
An ATEX approved option and other body, disc and seat materials are also available on request.
- Available in sizes 2" to 16"
- To suit PN10/16/25/40 and ANSI150/300 flanges
- 316 stainless steel body and disc
- R-PTFE seat with 25% glass fibre
- Double eccentric design
- Bureau Veritas certification
- Lever or gearbox operated
- Working temperature: -50°C to +225°C
- Maximum working pressure: 50 bar up to 4", 40 bar for 5" to 8" and 25 bar for 10" upwards